If you’re planning on getting new flooring or carpet laid, you might be thinking about the logistics of it all; who does what and when? You might also be a new homeowner, and this could be your first time buying new flooring. When you purchase flooring from Frank’s, we want to make the process as stress-free as possible, so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
To make things even easier, we’ve jotted down a few tip-top ideas to start thinking about:
- Create a mood board and get inspiration. One of the best places, other than Frank’s Instagram account, to get interiors inspiration is Pinterest. You can create different boards for different rooms and cultivate ideas for each room in one place. It is a perfect way to cherry-pick ideas from existing interiors that you want to emulate and add your own flair.
- Decide on your budget. We all want the best, the most luxurious carpet and flooring, but can we afford the best in every room? Does every room need the best? We’re guessing the downstairs loo won’t get as much love as your front room. Anyhow, we digress. Before you visit your local Frank’s, it is good to work out how much your budget will stretch and set some realistic goals on what flooring you can afford.
- Measure up. Time to get the tape measure out or dig out your floor plan. Knowing the size of your spaces will help determine the carpet we can offer, depending on your budget. If you need some tips on measuring your spaces, check out our handy little guide.
- Visit your local Frank’s. You’ve got a budget in mind, you know the size of the spaces, and you know the look you want to achieve. Time to visit your local Frank’s to take a look at our flooring in person. Frank’s don’t sell online – we think that buying flooring is a personal task; you want to see your flooring up close, you want to touch it and make sure it is 100% what you want. You don’t want to make your decision on a photo of a flooring swatch on a screen no bigger than your iPhone!
- Talk to our team. Our flooring specialists are here to help. They will be able to take all of your measurements, budget and ideas and work out what flooring will work for your budget. At Frank’s, we want to make sure our customers leave happy, that is why we will try to get you the best price, guaranteed!
- Shop around. Yes, you heard us right. Have a shop around. We are that confident in our prices backed by our price promise that you won’t be able to find a like for like price that’ll beat ours. You’re welcome to look around, but you won’t find a better price anywhere – if you do, we’ll give you the flooring for free!
- Get it booked in. Once you are happy with your flooring and have paid in-store, you’ll be able to book in a time and date for one of our fitters to get your new flooring down. We’ll agree on a date for the fitting to take place. All you need to remember is to make sure that the room is clear of any furniture and the old carpet has been removed, ready for the new to go down.
- Get some pictures up on social! We LOVE seeing our flooring post-installation, and we have an army of followers over on Insta who tag us in their fresh installs every day! We’d love to see yours.
The above can be a lot to remember but don’t worry, the Frank’s team is here to help. If you have any questions at any point of your purchase, don’t hesitate to ask a member of our team, we are here to make this as easy as possible for you. We can’t wait to see you in store!
Find your local Frank’s.