Artificial Grass is the perfect option for those who want a beautiful garden without the maintenance that comes with it. Synthetic turf has come a long way in the last few years and today’s product not only looks just like the real thing, but it also has greater wear and weather resistance. With no need to water it in dry weather and no puddles in the rain, due to it being porous, artificial grass is ideal for urban and small gardens or any low maintenance gardener!
If you are thinking about Artificial Grass for your garden, then make Frank’s The Flooring Store your first port of call. We stock a wide range which is pet-friendly, UV Protected and available in 2m and 4m widths to help you create your dream, low maintenance garden. Our grass can be laid virtually anywhere around your home and with over 30 types of artificial grass to choose from, in varying shades and pile heights, we are sure that you will find the right kind of turf for you.
Artificial Grass Installation
Wondering how to install synthetic turf? The good news is that astro turf is easy to install and can be done relatively quickly and easily with a bit of basic preparation. Here is our handy guide!
- Remove the existing grass and dig out 5 inches of topsoil
- Fill in with 4 inches of stone and compact down
- Install a weed membrane to keep your new grass looking neat and tidy
- Fill the remaining 1 inch with sharp sand or granite dust and level out
- Cut the grass in and peg into the ground to fully secure it
- Enjoy your beautiful new fuss-free lawn. (Celebratory drink optional!)
If you would prefer not to install yourself, our experts will be more than happy to carry out your installation for you!